To apply: https://www.nbn.org.il/jobboard/job/customer-success-specialist-french-english/
Our company is pioneering a new era of personal AI to empower people, enrich their daily experiences and help them realize their dreams.
Joining us means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome numerous challenges and achieve meaningful outcomes.
Are you looking to make a difference in people’s lives, are driven to help others succeed, and would like to be an integral point of communication in our company? If all above is true, then we want you on our Customer Success team.
We are looking for a high-level Support Professional/Specialist. In this role you will:
- Be a focal point of the company for all our customers and partners primarily in France but including the USA, Canada & the United Kingdom.
- Empower our customers to achieve their goals.
- Provide product onboarding, support services, and policy information to enhance customer user experience and satisfaction.
- Resolve product and customer issues, analyze and provide solutions using in-house troubleshooting.
- Provide feedback to the company on the customer’s perspective and influence product quality and development.
- Identify key power users and potential product beta testers in our community.
- Contribute as a Team Player, to the overall team effort and customer success goals.
- French & English – mother tongue level
- Additional languages – German is an advantage
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills
- Customer service and support experience (especially on the phone)
- Problem and conflict solving oriented
- User experience in CRM, Word, Excel, SalesForce, or similar.
- A background in Marketing and Education or Training is an advantage
- Documentation skills
- Patience, empathy, and attention to detail
- Ability to Multitask
Hours of Work: 14:00-23:00, in our Jerusalem offices located in Har-Hotzvim.
We’re looking for people that have set their sights on making an impact.