Organization that works to ensure the full and successful integration of Ethiopian Jews in Israel seeks a full-time bilingual International Relations Associate. Experience with fundraising/proposal/report writing preferred.
Responsible for support of myriad donor-related tasks, including:
- Proposal and Report Writing: Write grant proposals for donors (English and Hebrew). Write project update reports for donors. Prepare budgets and reports on expenditures. Prepare reports to the Board of Directors and Annual Reports. Edit, proof or review written reports.
- Social Media, Donor Newsletters and Stories: Creation/collection of features, stories, bios, photos, videos and more.
- Account Management Support: Monitor donor-funded projects and track milestones. Prepare thank you letters and other donor correspondence. Maintain databases.
- Missions and Events: Responsible for logistics surrounding the planning of missions and donor activities in Israel. Assist with development of mission concepts. Periodic accompaniment of donors and missions on site visits. Assist with planning of “outbound” missions of organization’s professionals or beneficiaries to North America, including visit preparation. Assist with Israel-based events.
- Intern Coordination: Coordinate and oversee interns and assist them in their responsibilities as adjunct members of the International Relations team, including coordinating their upkeep of ENP social media, web site, special projects and more.
- Resource Development: Assist in development of annual strategic RD plan. Research and identify new sources of funding and potential partnerships.
- Administrative Assistance: Provide administrative support to Director of International Relations.
Required skills: Mother-tongue (preferred) or fluent English, highly proficient Hebrew, with outstanding English writing skills and strong Hebrew writing skills. Organized, exceptionally
detail-oriented, independent worker, highly responsible and committed, personable, strong ability to multi-task, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Salesforce, web and social media.
Please send resume and brief writing sample to [email protected] Only qualified candidates will be contacted.