LifeBridge Health is a one of the largest and most comprehensive providers of health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore region. LifeBridge Health advocates preventive services, wellness and fitness services, and educational programs.
We are currently looking for a part time experienced RN. The nurse will provide support to our clinical staff including our physician and nurse practitioners. The ability to efficiently triage changes of patient conditions such as infections, falls, behavioral issues and lab results, is a necessity. The ideal candidate must be friendly, outgoing, motivated, and have sufficient clinical experience including experience with using electronic health records. Candidates must be able to multitask in a busy environment.
* Staff Nurse duties
* Experience with geriatrics/residential facility/skilled nursing facility a must
* Case management (care plan development)
* Phone triage with clinical provider or patient
* Minimum of 3 years' experience preferred
The individual should possess the following attributes
* Excellent conversational and active listening skills
* Ability to motivate and empathize with patients and their families
* Customer service orientation
* Dedicated, reliable, punctual, and flexible
* Triage/de-escalation skills
* Maryland license preferred
This position is part time Sun-Thurs with the flexibility within the hours of 8am-5pm PST (6PM-3AM Israel time) and is for immediate start.
Compensation is negotiable plus legal Israeli benefits.
Please send your CV and specify position to [email protected]