You've got the opportunity to join our awesome team!
We are located in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Atlanta and New York, and are looking for a highly skilled Product Manager to join our team. If you are passionate about making a positive impact in scale, thrive in a dynamic environment and are highly motivated this opportunity is for you!
A little about what we do:
From repairs and renovations to products and financing, we are transforming every touch point of home improvement services. With over 15 years of experience and a network of nearly 100,000 pros, we have helped more than 10 million people with their home needs. As a leader in the home improvement industry, our mission is to help contractors win more jobs. To that end, we've created an incredible workplace and surrounded ourselves with outstanding people who utilize state-of-the-art technology in order to accomplish individual goals.
Why are we a great company to work for?
- We are a rapidly evolving, growth-oriented company with international operations.
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment, and we see value in continuously nurturing and training our teammates. Ongoing knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
- We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and work-life balance. We promote a work from home culture with people located all over the country.
- We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.
- Ownership of product requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile methodology including user stories.
- Working closely with business owners and R&D teams to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery.
- Use analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making.
- Own and prioritize a long term product roadmap for your area based on a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and maintenance and support.
- 3+ years of experience in product management with a proven record of successfully launching products.
- You have experience working with agile development teams building world class consumer products.
- You have a proven track record of taking new products to market.
- Highly analytical – you will often find yourself acting as your own analyst, as part of your full ownership of the product.
- Deep understanding of UI/UX – at the end of the day, it all comes down to a good old-fashioned user experience.
- Great project management skills – lead and drive multiple projects.
- Fluent English - must.
We offer the option of a hybrid schedule so get ready to work from home!
Our offices are located in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv | Full-time position
Send CV to [email protected]