A company based in North Tel Aviv that buys and sells consumer products to businesses and entities around the world needs an international purchasing and trade manager. The role includes shipping, tracking orders, and ongoing communication with international customers and suppliers. – Full-time. Challenging and interesting work for the long term.
- At least one year of experience in coordinating purchase orders (non-local) and/or foreign brand ownership, international brand management or export management – required.
- Very good control of Office software (emphasis on excel sheets and formulas) – required.
- English writing and speaking at a very good level – required.
- Additional Languages - Advantage.
- Familiarity with ERP software (preferably Priority) – an important advantage.
- Reliability, good interpersonal skills, ability to withstand pressure, ability to learn independently, ability to work in a team.
The position is intended for both women and men.