CauseMatch is seeking a business development leader to drive big online fundraising outcomes and revenues by partnering with non-profits. The ideal candidate is a highly passionate and independent person with an understanding of consultative sales, lead generation, and the non-profit market. The position is both challenging and rewarding and you’ll be working with a variety of non-profit clients focused in the Anglo/American market. You should have deep networks in this market and also understand their processes and donor base. This is a sales role with real meaning and the ability to make a big social impact.
Generous compensation package with fixed salary and significant monthly/quarterly bonuses based on reaching sales targets. Your feedback and client insights will be heard and highly valued. If you’re tired of “plain digital” and are ready to join a social impact start-up with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is the next generation of digital fundraising for non-profits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
- Develop new business and enhance existing relationships in Israel and America, reporting directly to the VP Sales & Growth
- Manage all aspects of the sales pipeline in Hubspot, including lead prospecting, scheduling pitch meetings, preparing sales materials, and appropriate follow-up
- Compose and implement quarterly and annual business plans to achieve sales goals and targets.
- Closely follow current market intelligence, trends, client feedback, and business needs to align with CauseMatch strategic initiatives
- Manage and validate pipeline by assessing early-stage opportunities to ensure you have enough pipeline at all times to meet or exceed quota.
- Build intelligent, strategic fundraising proposals for potential CauseMatch clients
- Collaborate with the international team on RFPs and proactive client solutions.
- Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders on the product, marketing, and operations teams
- Strategize with team members to innovate and improve the overall BD process
- Spend time outside of the office with clients and prospects to enhance working relationships
WHO YOU ARE
- Loves nonprofits and wants to change the world
- Minimum 2 years experience in consultative sales, B2B sales experience required
- Proven track record and full cycle sales
- Strong prospecting abilities
- Happy and available to work American hours
- Deals with change easily and is flexible
- Strong writing skills, your words cause people to take action
Energetic phone skills and excellent listening skills
- Experienced in networking and outbound lead generation
- Deeply thoughtful about the art and science of sales
- People-person, friendly and warm
- Driven and passionate
- Language: Native English and basic Hebrew
- Independently motivated and happy to work on own projects, a self-starter
- Hybrid work model, office in Jerusalem
US hours 4:00pm-12:00am Mon-Thursday, Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm
Send CV to [email protected]