Watch Rabbi Sacks answer a series of questions on what he has learnt from a life of leadership. These questions were posed to him by a student participating on the Harvard Business School's Executive Education Programme and made publicly available with their permission.
In this video, Rabbi Sacks offer answers to the following questions:
- What was the defining moment in your leadership journey?
- What are your values, principles and boundaries?
- How did you discover your strengths and passions?
- How do you build an integrated life?
- How do you build a team?
- What difference have you sought to make in the world?
- What have you learnt about leadership?