Marketing Communications Associate
We are seeking a Marketing Communications, Fundraising, and Program Associate to maintain our outgoing marketing communications assets, track performance of marketing campaigns, assist in the execution of fundraising projects, and help with execution of online and offline programming. The ideal candidate can manage a range of tasks and be both broad-thinking and detail-oriented. He/she/they are tech savvy and creative, with the ability to adapt quickly and have a positive attitude.
Email Marketing and Social Media
- Maintain a schedule of multiple weekly email communications including our weekly newsletter, education content, and other email marketing as required
- Design attractive email templates to be used to reach our audience of nearly 15,000 recipients
- Have an understanding of email marketing patterns for our global (mostly North American-based) audience
- Ensure new communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching targets.
- Create engaging content across our social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Comfortable working with Wordpress, ConstantContact, MailChimp, and Canva
- Ensure brand delivery and consistency across all organizational materials.
- Comfortable using database of participants, donors, and students for tracking payment, engagement, and other data markers
- Keen eye for detail and savvy using platforms such as Wordpress, Monday.com, ConstantContact, and MailChimp to generate reports and track progress of campaigns and programming
Fundraising and Development
- Assist CEO and FDR team in managing campaigns, donor lists, and outreach to supporters
- Monitor recruitment targets and correspond with participants in programs who are potential supporters
- Direct the development and management of the execution of long-term engagement of stakeholders through global marketing communications initiatives including alumni engagement, program launches, mixed-media campaigns, conferences and events, social media presence, organization website, public relations, internal and external communication, online learning platforms.
- Provide logistical support, and attend educational, recreational, social and cultural student activities programs
- Assist students, faculty, staff and the community with elements of student life and day-to-day needs
- Supervise student-sponsored activities
- Plan and coordinate the preparation and dissemination of publications related to student activities, and affairs
- Edit flyers, posters, literature, and other materials. Post and distribute materials on campus as requested
- Assist in development, marketing, and support of on-line programming
- Fluent English (Mother tongue) and Hebrew (high proficiency)
- University student or post-army service
- Interest in working in hadracha, logistics, student activities, and marketing/communications in a non-profit organization
- Experience using social media in a creative way
- Familiarity with CRMs, email marketing platforms, Wordpress, and design software
- Creative, detail oriented, and organized
- Identifies with the values of the organization
- Strong work ethic, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Positive, confident, with a “can-do” attitude
- Availability to work 75%-80% (with opportunity for Full Time) with some scheduling flexibility.
Please send CVs to [email protected]