We are looking for a marketing content writer who can story-tell, write and create engaging materials across a wide variety of content channels, while maintaining a consistent and unified brand voice.
As our marketing content writer, you will be the focal point for all content related marketing activities at the company. We’re looking for a passionate and fast learning writer with an aptitude for creating compelling writing in various styles – whether you’re writing ad-copy or a white paper. You’ll not only be in charge of creating the content, but also placing it, posting it and distributing it on the relevant channels.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who has an insatiable appetite for creating inspiring thought leadership content that will define our positioning within the industry,, and help solidify Jifiti as a leader in our market.
In this job you will:
- Need to be a multifaceted storyteller and content superstar who is comfortable handling all types of content, including hands-on writing social marketing, press releases, blogs, whitepapers, newsletters, web pages, sales enablement kits, brochures, presentations, video scripts, case studies and more
- Become the authority on Jifiti’s offering and marketplace, with a comprehensive understanding of features, use-cases, competitors, customer pain points and needs
- Collaborate with sales, design, product and other teams to develop compelling content that inspires readers to take action
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and social followers
- Own Jifiti’s social channels to align with business goals, manage the company’s online presence, posts, responding to posts from our ecosystem, and creating engagement
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor and optimize content performance, and report on KPIs and other metrics
- English native speaker – a MUST
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B writing (fintech experience a strong advantage)
- Digital content marketing experience – Strong understanding of SEO writing techniques and tools, as well as strong website marketing writing and email marketing
- Journalistic mindset and the ability to translate technology messaging to an amazing story and the ability to write to the heart of your readers, not only to their heads
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills – strong preference towards long-form thought leadership and articles
- Experience with marketing automation, social media, CRM and WordPress
- BSc/BA preferably in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or relevant field
Please send some writing samples and your CV to [email protected] with subject “Your Name + Position CW287”