Looking for Software Engineer in Lod.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
A Leading Algo-Trading research company specializing in developing and deploying High Frequency Trading strategies (HFT).
We use state of the art technology and algorithms that are developed by our elite highly-skilled group of experienced researchers
and developers in a challenging, pleasant, and rewarding work environment.
Our developers are responsible for the design, development, and implementation of advanced cutting edge distributed
automated trading systems - demanding extreme throughput and latency optimization.
Moreover, as part of our team, you will focus on the full life cycle development of data engineering analytics,
in a complex, research environment and you will contribute directly to our dynamic, operational flows (CI/CD).
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a high level of individual autonomy, combined with a strong emphasis
on teamwork and knowledge sharing. You will be working in a challenging and enriching work environment.
So, if you love challenges, have a constant striving for excellence and a desire to be influential,
there is a good chance we'll be a good match.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field from a well known academic institute.
GPA 90+ (3.6+)
- Strong knowledge and experience in C/C++
- Experience in design & development of large scale enterprise systems – advantage
- Experience in the areas of latency, high-throughput network programming – advantage
- Passion for big data and data-driven decision making
- A deep sense of intellectual curiosity and excellence
- Independent, thorough, motivated, and innovative