We are growing and we are looking for a self-driven, motivated office admin to join us.
We are looking for a people’s person, responsible and tidy & creative thinker. Fast learner and easily adapt to a dynamic work environment.
As the Office Admin, you will initiate and support the administrative and day-to-day office tasks relating to vendors, service providers, recruitment, welfare, etc.
In short, you will be the team contact person for any office related needs and the main support of our management team.
What you will do:
- Manage day-to-day Office Administration and be the focal point for all operational needs
- Ensure the office is fully stocked with everything from coffee and groceries to office supplies
- Manage Welfare and Initiate Company’s activities
- Work closely with HR / Finance team
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Lead administrative projects as needed
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Hebrew
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Highly proactive and ability to execute projects from start to end
- Easily adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Open minded, initiative, multi tasking and service oriented
- Creativity, ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
- Passion for working with people- Positive attitude and great team player
- Detail oriented - nothing goes under your radar
- Experience from Startup environment - big plus!