Project Manager for a Leading eCommerce Brand Targeting the Jewish Community ( 1st in It’s Category Worldwide! )
For the past 20 years, we at JWS have been selling Israeli Goods Worldwide, bringing Israeli artists and “made in Israel” Judaica, Fine Jewelry, Gifts and more to the doors of millions in the Jewish Community worldwide while supporting Israeli industry.
Being ranked 1st in most relevant keywords on google, having tens of thousands of 5-star reviews, strong media buying, support, logistics and growth teams - we managed to stay ahead of the curve and lead the category with pride!
But our job is not yet done…. We have so many ideas, fun projects and unique products to bring to the world, and we need help with them.
This is where YOU can join our exciting journey. What will you be doing?
- Research relevant ideas, projects, and trends both in the eCommerce world in general as well as the Jewish community in specific.
- Break ideas into small pieces and plan how you (together with the team) glew those pieces together to create something extraordinary.
- Lead, execute and work alongside the rest of the team to make sure everybody’s collaborating to bring those plans and projects to life!
- Work with suppliers & partners both locally and internationally to make sure we’re always ahead of the game.
- Other, similar responsibilities might be added with time.
Sounds good? Well, here’s the kina’ person we think can fit our company’s culture and lead this position:
- Must be passionate about, and deeply understand, the Jewish culture (an advantage: if you have a background with / understanding of the American-Jewish community too, please mention it in your application).
- Must be fluent both in Hebrew and English.
- A Multi-Tasking Ninja that can OWN several projects simultaneously.
- A “Go-Getter-Problem-Solver” kinda’ approach (You’ll need to break walls and move mountains sometimes to make things happen! )
- Great communication skills (this position is a lot about “people” - collaborate, engage, communicate….) .
- Great research and analysis skills (you’ll need to research, evaluate, and present new ideas).
- Internet savvy - work with worldwide teams, research online, and so on…
- An advantage: Strong social media presence / understanding (we’re looking for someone who understands the context of “why people engage online”.
- An advantage: 1-2 years or more of experience working with eCommerce brands.
If this is YOU, and you would like to apply,Please send your resume, along with a short (1-2 paragraphs long) cover letter explaining why are you interested in the position and what do you bring to the table that others do not, to email: [email protected]
BONUS: instead of writing the cover letter, send us a short video (you can upload it to dropbox / google drive / youtube) of yourself explaining the exact same things.