Full Stack Developer – Jerusalem / Hybrid
A fast-growing company (a recently acquired startup) is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer to join an incredible team to build and improve the tooling and code, together with supporting and expand the range of features.
- Develop new features to expand the platform’s user-facing abilities and admin tooling
- Working in a fast-paced collaborative environment, built on a Kanban workflow
- Expanding the platform’s infrastructure offerings
- Excellent level of English
- +3 years of development experience in a team environment
- Experience with high-traffic websites and scaling
- React experience highly – a plus
- MySQL and Redis experience – a plus
This is a hybrid, full-time position and an amazing opportunity!
Please send us your CV to [email protected] with the Subject Line: Full Stack Dev