We are looking for raters who are willing to do outbound calls to business establishments and who have a strong understanding and experience in labeling for our Powwow project!
• To determine if a business is open or not. If open, then verify the business hours.
• Must reside, and have resided for 5+ consecutive years in Nigeria
• Must be fluent in English both written and verbal.
• Have a personal PC or laptop
• Excellent research and decision capability
• Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose English (Nigeria) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' tab then you will see the "Continue" button on the right side of the "Unlock More Projects Complete your profile", and complete the required information to unlock more projects.
Once you complete all the details, make sure to SUBMIT it and you will be notified via email after we process your application.
Here’s a guide on how to create a profile in Appen Connect:
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!