Front-End Magento Developer
- 3+ years experience developing client solutions on Magento 2, demonstrating fundamental understanding of Magento Best Practices, quality standards, UI and available functionality, working in a client services environment, and building sites from start to finish.
- Understanding of Magento theme development including layout XML, knockout templates, Page Builder, RequireJS. Knowledge of JQuery and JS toolkits like Prototype, Scriptalicious and others.
- Proven experience in creating performant and robust solutions that work across browsers (Chrome, Edge, FireFox, Safari, etc…) and devices (web, mobile, tablet).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-orientation skills. Experience interfacing directly with clients.
- Proven experience in collaborating with other developers, technical architects, project managers, UX designers, business analysts, and QA analysts.
- Familiarity with Agile/iterative development methodology and ability to acclimate to quickly changing project requirements
- Experience working on ecommerce sites for clients with yearly revenues above $1M.
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills in complex environments.
- Experience with estimating levels of effort on development initiatives, consistently staying within budget on those tasks, and providing proactive notification to the team when risks/threats to that arise.
- Consistent and detailed tracking worklogs on internal/customer projects and meeting production targets on a weekly basis.
- Ability to collaborate on technical architecture and technical solution definitions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related discipline) or equivalent work experience
The right candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter. Our company strategy to date has been all about the back end and integrations; now is the time to expand the offering on the front end. This person will participate in driving that.
Work from home