City of Gold Apartments is a thriving property management company in Jerusalem. We are looking for a full time property manager to add to our team of professionals.
* Manage a significant number of properties within the company
* Ensure everything is running smoothly ahead of clients' arrivals
* Perform weekly inspections of the properties; report and arrange for the repair of any problems that may arise during those inspections
* Rosh Gadol - Essential
* Detail oriented
* Fast learner
* Team player
* Fluency in English and Hebrew
* Ability to multitask
* Basic technical knowledge a plus
* Must have a valid Israeli drivers' license
Salary commensurate with experience. Candidates must live near or around Jerusalem. This position has immense room for growth for the right candidate.
CV/resume should be sent to [email protected]; inquiries not accompanied by a CV will not receive a response.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.