We are a Beit Shemesh company in the LegalTech space. We provide tech-enabled, high-quality, streamlined services to our clients who are primarily law firms and large corporations.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate has previously scaled an IP services or SaaS business, has deep knowledge of strategic management and understands the importance of leveraging data and using metrics to improve an organization.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Be a part of the Leadership Team, and evangelize the company’s vision throughout the organization.
- Become a knowledge body with deep understanding of our Value Chain and the variety of tasks that are a part of it.
- Develop and implement ways to track and measure our performance with respect to the company’s Goals and Targets, set by the board and executive management.
- Create and own our overall budget, and help the functional managers utilize their individual budgets effectively.
- Serve as a focal point for inter-departmental meetings and facilitate effective collaboration between other executives and departments
- Partner with leaders across the organization to evaluate and form relationships with customers, vendors and service providers
- Lead the R&D department, understand the way our products and SSTs are developed and partner with the CPO to make sure we develop cutting edge solutions.
- Lead the Finance team and become the company’s “single source of truth” concerning its budget and key metrics
- Lead the IT team and make sure our different departments are implementing the best solutions to carry out their tasks and communication
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with integrity and ambition
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, clients, and employees
- Ability to analyze the organization, define the success metrics to track, and create a framework to track and report on key performance indicators
- Proven experience in management of R&D and knowledge of R&D methodologies and best practices
- In depth knowledge and experience reviewing and evaluating financial information and legal documents
- Proven ability to synthesize complex technical information, and then design strategies, solutions, workflows, and procedures which can then be adopted by stakeholders
- Deep analytical proficiency and effectiveness working as part of the senior leadership team
- Strong communication, influence, and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- 7+ years of experience as operations executive at medium to large B2B services or SaaS company.
- BA, MBA – an advantage
- Experience in M&A – an advantage
- Full time availability
Please send CVs to [email protected]