Lishtot is a fast-growing company that helps people to drink safer water all over the world.
We are seeking a Procurement Specialist /Logistics Coordinator to be responsible for supplier relationships, delivery/logistics, and customer delivery globally but primarily in the US.
Experience in Big-Box retailers’ requirements and procedures is preferred.
This position is well suited for a life-work balance. The working hours are morning hours work from the office in Jerusalem and communication with US partners could be done from home at convenient hours.
• Source new suppliers and negotiating with them
• Develop and implement purchasing and supply chain management processes
• Implement procurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost savings, and best practices
• Manage preparation, implementation, and execution of procurement processes
• Deal with logistics partners and finding new partners
• Maintaining logistics planning
• Track shipments across multiple channels
• Approve timesheets associated with deliveries and pick-ups
• Administer and maintain inventory control program systems
• Experience in procurement, logistics, and supply chain
• Self-management and high responsibility sense
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work well in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding financial impacts of the Supply Chain Management
• Ability to handle procurement and supply chain logistics across multiple states