Customer Service / Tier 2 Technical Support, US Hours
We’re looking for career-minded people who have strong internet technology skills and are passionate about interacting with and helping customers.
As a Tier 2 Technical Support service team member, you’ll research customer tickets, gain an understanding of their SEO and digital marketing analysis and reporting needs, and communicate the best solution via email or online meeting.
Qualities we’re seeking:
- Experience working with North American companies
- Passion for delivering top quality customer service
- Enjoy challenges and solving problems
- Excellent English language skills, and meticulous with spelling and grammar used in written communication
- Good understanding of SEO, SEM, ASO, and VSO
- You have a strong work ethic, are willing and able to work independently in a responsible manner and enjoy working remotely as an important member of an online team.
- Master the use of our software (in-office and online training will be provided)
- Tier 2 support involves complicated questions that may require you to research customer inquiries and quickly ascertain and communicate in business English, the information they need to successfully use our software.
- Support the Sales, Marketing and Development teams when required with tasks involving research, quality testing, proofreading, writing, video or podcast creation / editing, etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO and digital marketing hot topics, trends and official announcements
Hours and Compensation
- You reside in, and are a citizen of, Israel
- Professional business English at mother tongue level – both written and verbal communication skills
- B2B Customer service and tier 2 technical software support experience with strong research and technical skills, and ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Knowledge of SEO terminology, PPC, Social Media marketing and trending digital marketing techniques, and the ability to intelligently discuss them in a professional manner via all communication channels
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Ads
- Proficiency in online meeting applications, CRM, and Microsoft Office and Google Business Apps
- You must have a computer with a secure high-speed Internet connection, an audio source and a headset to support the audio source, and a quiet place to work.
- Proficiency with HTML, PHP, CSS, XML, JSON, APIs, other programming skills, or Excel functions and formulas, are a bonus because our customers rely on these and other technologies.
- Experience with Billing or Bookkeeping is a plus
- Full-time, 5 days a week: Sunday through Thursday plus 1 to 2 hours on alternate Fridays (no Shabbat hours) with reduced hours on Sunday.
- US Business Hours 8:30 - 17:00 EST / 15:30 -24:00 IST from home Monday through Thursday
- We will consider job sharing if 2 people want to split the US business hours shift. We will also consider part-time Monday - Thursday, with no Sundays or Fridays.
Send your resumé or link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]
with a brief cover letter telling us why you’re applying for this position, and include a list of relevant software, languages and tools you have experience with that you think will help you be successful in this job.