Keyboard shortcuts make using your computer faster and more efficient.
Cleanup your work on Windows by learning a few new shortcuts. Here is a list
of 28 useful shortcuts. I even found a few new ones that I intend to use in the future.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Open a recently closed tab in your internet browser: Ctrl + Shift "T"
- Switch between open windows: Alt + Tab
- Minimize everything and show desktop: Windows Key + "D"
And here are a few "new" shortcuts:
- Minimize window: Windows Key + Down Arrow
- Maximize window: Windows Key + Up Arrow
- Take screenshot of active screen: Ctrl + Alt + PrtScr
- Open properties for selected item: Alt + Enter
- Flip screen rotation: Ctrl + Alt + any arrow key
Be Well,Ami Raz - Computer SolutionsEmail me to help IBM cure coronavirus
Cell: (054-4373936) Tel: (02) 648-2505 Email: [email protected] Teaching, Fixing, and Selling Computers Since 1985