Who we are:
Leading innovative dynamic travel company located in the Beautiful communication centre of Neve Ilan ( close to Jerusalem)
We are seeking a motivated new team member who’s passionate about travel and making travel better to join the team from our beautiful Neve Ilan office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. (Additional languages are a bonus)
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- A high degree of professionalism in dealing with people.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain high integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- performing administrative tasks such as answering calls, writing memos, answering emails, CRM, updating the website and other various projects.
- Self-learner who loves to find creative solutions to problems
- Efficient and hardworking
Hebrew an advantage
High computer skill
Ability to work with a Team
High work ethics
social media experience - advantage
Full time (7 hours a day Sunday - Thursday)
Afternoon shift (starting between 13:00-20:00)
Neve Ilan Communication Center ( 20 min by car /bus from Jerusalem)
Send CV to [email protected]