Part time needed - potential for full time
The ideal candidate must possess effective communication skills, technical skills (MS Word, Excel, and Quickbooks),
strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task.
We have an exciting growing office and we work together as a team.
Responsibilities and Job Profile:
Manage all aspects of bookkeeping which include but are not limited to:
* Data entry into QuickBooks (both the desktop and Online versions).
* Reconcile monthly bank statements and inter-company accounts
* Manage Accounts Payable & Receivables
* Maintain General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Must be attentive and detail oriented.
* Must be HANDS-ON and work with minimal supervision
* 2+ Years experience in bookkeeping or accounting background is a MUST
* Proficient in QuickBooks & MS Office
* Excellent verbal and communications skills
* Must be organized and detail oriented
15-20 weekly hours, flexible timing with some overlapping NY working time for communication. Ability to join 2 short weekly meetings at about 4:30pm Israel time preferred.
send resumes to [email protected]