Production Coordinator/Assistant at publishing house, working with two separate imprints: one publishing Jewish content, the other publishing universal children’s picture books.
Half-time work with possibility for full time.
- Communication and coordination throughout the book production process
- Using basic invoicing/bookkeeping/sales tracking program
- Preparing book orders for clients
- Preparing press releases and handling social media
- Excellent organizational skills and writing skills
- Knowledge of the Jewish religious world
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and social media platforms
- Self-motivated and hard-working, with good clear interpersonal communication skills
- Jerusalem-area resident
- Fluent spoken and written English + conversational Hebrew
Please email resume to Tzvi Mauer at: [email protected]
Suitable candidates will be contacted.