Part-time job (80%) or Full-time job
We are a global WaterTech start-up headquartered in Israel with a local presence in the US, China, and South Africa. We implement our cutting-edge technology and smart products in contaminated water bodies across the globe in order to mitigate toxic algal blooms and lead to their extensive recovery. In other words: we make water safe. We’re looking for passionate, trustworthy people who are as determined as we are to fix the world’s most urgent environmental issues, making it a better place for people and all living creatures.
- Provide back-office support, assist with general office tasks.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, scheduling and follow-up actions as needed.
- Coordinate meetings, business travel (travel agency communication, visas process etc.), events and schedules for management and as needed.
- Serve as the go-to person to employees with their administrative needs.
- Solely responsible for the day-to-day of the office and facilities management, including: monitoring cleaning, maintenance, ordering refreshments and office supplies.
- Collaborate with the HR on HR projects and assist with company welfare activities from planning to execution.
- Welcome visitors and provide support and direction to guests, candidates, etc.
- Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email.
- Perform other administrative duties and special projects as required.
Reporting to CPO
- BA in a relevant field.
- Proven experience of +2 years as an office manager/administrator/assistant, or other relevant Admin roles.
- Fluent English and Hebrew both spoken and written.
- Well experience in Priority.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-driven, independent, empathic, energetic, proactive and flexible.
- \Ability to prioritize, multitask, meet deadlines, and change course of action quickly.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
C.V: [email protected]