We are revolutionizing the way businesses interact with customers and build relationships with them, bringing both parties together through one shared customer hub. We’re a B2B SaaS startup backed by leading venture capitalists. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic team and help us grow.
About the Role:
The primary responsibility of an SDR is to qualify and book demo meetings with our Account Executives.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Reach out to cold outbound leads that are highly likely to have a high product intent.
- Book demo meetings for our Account Executives
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including calls, emails, and social selling
- Use creative communications designed to increase customer interest in our platform and research prospective clients.
- Test and develop new strategies on an ongoing basis in order to improve your week over week performance.
- You have a native level of English (fluent will not suffice).
- You’ve worked as an SDR/ BDR for at least 6 months at a B2B SaaS company.
- You're a hardworking team player who thrives on the challenge of taking on whatever task is presented to you.
- You have excellent listening, verbal, and written skills
- You have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery, and speaking to multiple decision makers.
- You’ve done some selling in the past and have the ability and desire to become great at software sales.
- You're driven to win and get motivated by temporary setbacks.
- You're super social (online, on the phone, face-to-face)
- You’re willing to work US hours several days a week
Hybrid work mode - from our office in Tel Aviv 3 days a week (5 min walk from Hashalom train station) and from your home office twice a week.
Please send CV to [email protected]