S.B.Rights Agency specialises in representing international children’s book and comics publishers and in selling translation rights (also referred to as foreign rights) worldwide.
The agency is seeking a dedicated part-time employee to help the Director with the administrative workload of the agency and to support the Director on key tasks essential to the running of the business. There will be an opportunity for the role to develop and grow with sales’ responsibilities potentially into a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Native English speaker or a fluent English speaker as the content of the work will be mostly in English
- Organised and attentive to details including dealing with financial figures
- Computer literate
- Excellent Excel and spreadsheets experience
- Eager to learn and work within a small team
- Experience in sales and marketing a bonus
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Raise contracts using existing templates
- Collect and chase royalty statements from foreign publishers
- Check royalty statements and update Excel spreadsheets
- Update agency’s website
- Weekly Instagram
- Schedule book fair meetings (twice a year)
- Help design catalogue
- Other duties may be added if time allows it and if the role grows bigger
- The candidate will carry-out their job description duties as set out within S.B.Rights Agency’s guidelines
- Total of 8 hours per week (split into two 4-hour mornings or afternoons – to be agreed)
- 45 Shekels / hour
- The candidate will work from S.B.Rights Agency’s office located in a private home in Herzliya (free parking and next to train station/public transport)
To apply and to receive further information of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills, your previous experience and references to [email protected]
Closing Date: Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.