Senior RoR Full Stack Developer
We are a Modiin-based Internet startup that has built a B2B social network for enterprise technology professionals.
You will contribute to the process of broadening our platform, building new APIs, and have the freedom in terms of technical decisions and work together with highly-experienced teammates.
- Introducing new APIs and vendor integrations (Constantly changing)
- The business logic code supporting operations. (Ruby on Rails)
- The underlying business data. (MySql, Postgres/TimescaleDB)
- The tracking and reporting pipelines to provide consistent and critical data reports about every aspect of the site (Google Analytics, Postgres)
- Basic server operations (Unix, Chef, Apache, Load Balancing, DNS
- 3 years of experience with RoR
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with TDD and writing unit tests with RSpec
- Strong sense of ownership over everything you do. - You own your work from definition to delivery.
- Constant learner – Should be interested in staying up to date on technical developments as well as our business environment.
- Collaboration specialist - As part of the dev team, you’ll be supporting every part of the business and working with almost everyone. That’s a good thing!
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
Send CV to [email protected]