M A D E V E N is Looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to Provide Technical Leadership for All Aspects of our Organization
As the Chief Technology Officer, you will be responsible for leading, motivating, and developing the team, helping to implement features, enhancements, and improvements in a role where you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of technology on a global scale. You will manage our technology strategy and delivery acting as the lead on all design, implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment matters arising at the firm.
- You must be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a range of architectural concepts.
- You are a master of present concepts, and an out of the box thinker able to adapt to unexpected situations, and you have ideas beyond the currently available technical solutions.
- You have a deep understanding of machine learning methods and your ideas have been implemented and have a proven track record.
- You have a strong software engineering background, and you are an expert in cloud-based technologies.
- You have presented on technology to technical and non-technical audiences to increase understanding and influence behavior.
- You have developed a track record in building, scaling, and leading high performing technology teams.
- You are comfortable at working with distributed teams and performing under pressure.
- You are an inspiring leader, that has excellent communication skills – meaning someone who gets things done.
- You are a forward-thinking person who’s focused on delivering solutions.
- You have a BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; an MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- You are passionate about building a global technology solution that improves the everyday life of people worldwide
- You have scaled and led a team within a technology division.
- You have experience in using multiple languages and frameworks.
- You are skilled in planning and forming strategic road-maps to ensure high-quality output
As our CTO, you will play a vital part in shaping the future of M A D E V E N. We’re looking for someone to craft and communicate the technical vision and strategy of the company, support the delivery of our company roadmap, bridge the engineering and commercial work streams in our business, and provide technical leadership for our development team.
Within your first year
- You will feel comfortable in your position leading the team, representing the team’s needs to the wider business, and working to maintain and develop the existing company culture.
- You will feel comfortable in your role of providing ownership and accountability for all technology at M A D E V E N.
- You will be responsible for having established the technical strategy for M A D E V E N
- You will supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- You will build automated quality assurance and data protection processes
- You will monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- You will use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
Key elements of the role:
- Provide strategic technical vision and development expertise
- Steer, design, and develop the technology platform
- Lead the team to define the cloud strategy program
- Manage budgets and time frames
- Ensure all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Secure timely build and optimal post-launch technical operations